Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Where are you working today?

Sometimes we get the opportunity to work somewhere different. Where are you working today?


I had the opportunity to accompany hubby on a day trip and so while he is doing business I am sitting looking out over Lake Taupo having coffee and working on a project. Not what I had planned for today or what I was going to work on but a bonus day and trip out is worth it. It also means that this project gets some much needed attention.

I again have too many projects on the go and I want to get all of the tracing on this one done so that I can do the hand appliqué when I get the opportunity. I can't move along on this project until the hand stitching is done. This project you have seen before on my blog, probably many times. It is a Gailpan Design Homecoming Lane, I still really love it and want it done and on the wall.

Unfortunately I left my glasses in the bathroom in my rush to get out the door and so I must look a little strange sitting here with my prescription sunglasses on - alas it is the only way that I can see to do anything, lol.

Happy stitching everyone
Donna-Maree





No comments: