Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Stitching update

I thought that I would give you a stitching update as I have been chipping away at things.

I gave up on the idea of doing a little sewing and tidying the sewing room at the same time and spent a big chunk of time at the weekend moving and reorganising the sewing room. It is not completed but you can definitely see where I have been and it already feels like a more positive and motivating space. I don't have much of a stash at the moment, but I did take time to fold my yardage to fit the shelf in my cupboard based on the idea by Bonnie Hunter, check it out HERE.

Here is my first complete stitchery. I just need to make it into something now. I keep changing my mind about what to use it for - a cushion or put it in a bag. That might need some more thought.

The first house block completed for Home Coming Lane.

I have my stitching group this week, a trip planned to an exhibition on Friday and club day on Saturday. So come back soon to hear all about them. Until then happy stitching everyone.

Donna-Maree

2 comments:

Leeann said...

Need photos of this tidy Studio! :-)

Donna-Maree said...

The tidying and re-organising of the studio or sewing area has been interrupted with the moving issue. I haven't had any time to spend up there at all. I have to say that it is looking even worse than it was. I am hoping however, that with the slowing down over the Christmas period that I might be able to get back in there and make some sense of it all, lol.