Tuesday, January 17, 2017

January stitching

Here in New Zealand, January means summertime, warm temperatures, sun and beaches.

It is always a time of reflection and evaluation for me, what worked last year, what I achieved, what I want to achieve this year and the opportunity to have a good clear out. 

I am making good progress on my January challenge which is number 6 on my list for the APQ 2017 challenge, 6 being the number drawn for January. Especially considering that I have been sick with a horrendous headcold for over a week now. I have pushed on whenever I could, making the most of precious moments to sit and stitch.

Auditioning fabric placement 

Getting it all laid out.

The quilting has begun.

Letting the fabric do the talking. 

I constructed the quilt into four pieces and are quilting it in the four pieces and then will join them together. All of the stitch in the ditch has been done and now some detail is being added. I am just chipping away at it, bit by bit.

Hopefully I will get more done tomorrow, check back and see.

Happy stitching everyone
Donna-Maree







No comments: