Thursday, September 25, 2014

Progress on Easy Street


Progress is happening on Easy Street, bit by bit, one step at a time. Last night I completed the last of the block units that I need if my counting is correct. 

I then started putting the blocks together and boy do they start coming together quite quickly. I have been working on two at a time, webbing them like Bonnie Hunter does. I am definitely converted to this method, it keeps me straight and true and once you get used to it, I am pretty sure it is quicker as I am not spending time laying my block out again and again checking I have everything where it is supposed to be and that everything is going in the right direction. I will keep chipping away at these and I am sure I will have a flimsy before we know it.

Will keep you posted of my progress.

Happy stitching
Donna-Maree

No comments: