Saturday, February 27, 2016

Another UFO?

Interesting - I thought I had completed my list of UFO's and you can imagine my surprise when I keep finding more! I have had to add a few more to my UFO list as I tidy the sewing room, but I really did think I had found them all.

I woke early this morning and spent some time straightening up in my sewing room and came across this UFO. It is Orange Crush a mystery quilt designed by Bonnie K Hunter and I had totally forgotten about it. The thing is that all of the blocks have been made and all that is waiting to be completed are the setting triangles. I have been busy this afternoon making the components for those and I am nearly there.


This isn't one of my Top 5, but it is so close to being a flimsy that I just can't help myself. It isn't going to take much more to get this one done. I have one more component to cut and then all of the components can be sewn together.

Watch this space....... Happy stitching everyone.

Donna-Maree



2 comments:

Leeann said...

I tacked out my Scrappy Trip yesterday. Also went to Country Yard for open day thing. Spent some Bday money.

Donna-Maree said...

Oohs sounds good on all fronts. Saw the pics for Country Yards open day and it is all looking good. Like the look of their shop hop quilt for 2016. You are definitely on a roll with your quilting at the moment, well done.
I now have the setting triangles all completed and are about to lay it all out and then start the mission of sewing it all together.