Sunday, February 28, 2016

Orange Crush Update

The setting triangles are made, yippee!


Things are getting pretty exciting as I start laying out the blocks...


These are looking great and I am loving the look of them. Then I add the other blocks


and I am not loving it. Not sure about these blocks together at all. I love both sets of blocks on their own, not so much when they are together. Feels like everything is too busy and both blocks are fighting with each other, not sitting in harmony with each other. Here are the orange and blue blocks on their own...


Just when I thought that this would be an easy job. I am wondering about using the blocks to create two completely different quilts. I also have these that I may be able to use?


I think I have some serious playing and auditioning in my future along with some serious thinking.
Stick around and check back to see how I get on with this one or maybe two quilts.

Happy stitching everyone.

Donna-Maree








1 comment:

Leeann said...

Looking forward to seeing the end result