Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Block one is complete

Block one on Home Coming Lane is completed and I am very pleased with it.


It is so good seeing some progress on this project, I can't wait to get the other three blocks done and for it to be completed and up on the wall. 

I joined the block of the month for this quilt with the intention of hanging it in our newly renovated front entrance in our house in Whangarei, not long after that my husbands current role was advertised and the decision was made to move here to Tauranga. I was devastated that this quilt would not hang where I intended it, and I just couldn't face working on this quilt for quite some time.  Now that I have somewhere in mind to hang this quilt again, I am keen to get it done and hanging on the wall and I have renewed enthusiasm. This one is one of my Top 5.

Until next time, happy stitching everyone
Donna-Maree





No comments: