Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Coromandel road trip

It has taken me a while to get the photos downloaded from the camera to a laptop - our laptop needs replacing so I have had to use my sons. Anyway here are some pics of our beautiful Coromandel Penninsula. I love road trips and checking out our favourite places and finding new ones. We always meet awesome people too.











Overlooking Cooks Beach which is where we stayed, a lovely little beach seaside settlement and the plaques with the relevant history if you are interested in that kind of thing.


Down at Cooks Beach







Next is Hot Water Beach


Last but not least is Waitete Bay



Such an incredibly beautiful part of New Zealand that I never tire of visiting. Hope you get to visit sometime soon.

Until next time, happy stitching everyone.
Donna-Maree


No comments: