Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Decisions ... Quilt Symposium 2013

A few weeks ago now, I got a text from my good friend Leeann saying that she had just received the 2013 Taupo  Symposium classes book in the post, and asking if I had received mine. Off to the letterbox I went and yes there it was. I had to do some errands in town so I made myself do that before I sat down with a cuppa and ripped the envelope open. A quick scan through was all  I allowed myself as I knew I wouldn't take everything in and would need a more in depth read later with a computer at the ready so I can research at the same time! I did however mark things that I thought I would be interested in.


I have sat down and had a better look through the book, several times actually and the decision process isn't getting any easier.

However, time is marching on and I need to make a decision about what classes, lectures and functions to choose for Quilt Symposium 2013!

Some of my friends and I are renting a house in Taupo for this occasion and we are in for a lot of fun. Tauranga is closer to Taupo than Whangarei is, so I will probably get there first - or I can leave a little later to arrive at the same time as them. However I am getting way, way ahead of myself.

I haven't chosen my classes yet! I have heaps of marks in the book but no decisions made. Several of my friends have chosen and sent them away already and I am still dithering. I promised myself to make some decisions on Sunday night, but alas two nights have passed and things got in the way.

I was just having a quick look online at the classes and I am being attracted to different classes than the ones I originally marked in my book. How am I supposed to make a decision?

I am going to think some more on this .... get back to you soon.
Donna-Maree

2 comments:

Leeann said...

Hahhaaa just throw a dart then. I've made my choices, and I'm sleeping on it for a day or so before I post it off.

Donna-Maree said...

The reality is that I will probably enjoy any of the classes that I choose. Coming up with three choices should be easy, right? Maybe today - I might achieve this.