Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas Everyone

Well here we are ... the presents have been opened ... the Christmas meal has been eaten and we are all blobbing watching a bit of tele ... well some of us anyway.

Our eldest daughter and her partner have been here to share Christmas with us from Perth, WA. It has been lovely sharing the day with them when they have been here, they have been spending time with Jays family as well. We look forward to more quality time with them before they return to Perth.

I hope that Christmas has been good for you - if you have had it yet and for those that are on a different time zone and are still to experience it, enjoy.

We are without some of our expected house guests this year due to the fact that baby Phoenix was born yesterday afternoon. My sister, her son and his partner were due to drive up yesterday but alas yesterday morning saw Kylie in labour, hence they are still all in Auckland. So I am a great-aunt, my nephew and his partner being the new parents. Yes my sister is now a grandma and my mother is a great-grandma! Very exciting. I can't wait for the opportunity to visit and have a cuddle.

And on that note I will retire, this festive season is exhausting.
Catch up soon,
Donna-Maree

No comments: