Friday, August 09, 2013

OOOpppppssss......

Some of my friends will get a very good laugh out of this story today...

Yesterday I went to the Thursday afternoon stitching group that I have been attending since we moved here and was busy tracing away on some stitcheries while catching up with everyone. When I had completed tracing four designs, I thought that I would iron on the stabiliser that I use on the back of the stitcheries as I am wanting to get these organised so they can be my 'pick up and go' project. I turned the iron on and was about to iron on the stabiliser when I realised that I had used a pilot Frixion pen ....... drgh!!!!!!!

If I carried on and ironed on the stabiliser all of the tracing would disappear .... lucky I caught myself in time. But then I had to work out how I was going to attach the stabliser if I wasn't going to use heat. Thanks to the lovely ladies who attended the group yesterday we discussed the options and I tacked the stabliser to the back.



So now I am ready to go - and as you can see I have indeed started.

Happy Stitching everyone
Donna-Maree

2 comments:

Leeann said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahah
:D :D :D :P

Michele Hill said...

Thanks for dropping by the blog recently Donna Maree......Your table runner is looking gorgeous! Thought I would mention I found out last night that the "BTS" cup cake shop I talked about (with the chandeliers!) has a quirky meaning to its name....Better Than Sex - apparently!! Hugs, Michele