Saturday, August 03, 2013

Wow - I did it!

I completed the machine stitching on the table runner today, 


Close up.

Next will be the layering and quilting of this, but wait there is more.....

I have got all of the pieces attached to my tile backgrounds and they are all ready for stitching. I am so excited about how they are looking. I cannot wait until I get them completed and on the wall. I am so inspired at the moment.



This gives an indication of what they will look like when placed close together on the wall - no they wont have the large piece of background fabric around the sides. 


I am really pleased with the result and cant wait to get the stitching done on these now.

Cheers
Donna-Maree




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donna these pieces are truely beautiful - I love them both. Well done! Jacqui

Leeann said...

Both look great. Well done for doing so much since symposium.

Leeanne said...

This looks lovely. I had a friend do the same class.