Monday, October 26, 2015

Oops, things have slowed down some

Okay, things were going at great speed on my current top five project until I couldn't find my specialty rulers - particularly the companion ruler. 

When my mum came down to convalesce following her surgery I had a tidy up in the front room where I sew and people stay and now I can not remember for the life of me where I have put the rulers.

 In the spare time that I should be spending sewing I have been looking and reorganising with some sorting as I go. After spending nearly the whole day today in the front room, I still have not found the rulers but I have reorganised all of the fat quarters into containers by colour groups. I have moved things around and put like things together, labelled containers and just had a really good sort out. 

I have found even more four patches - I am really going to have to sort a project to use some of them up or might indeed be drowned in them.

While I am looking for the misplaced rulers I have decided to continue with another project that I uncovered and here is a sneak look but there will be more about it very soon. I am pushing this one to a completion before I return to Orange Crush.



Watch this space to keep up with the progress.

Keep stitching everyone
Donna-Maree

No comments: