Wednesday, October 03, 2012

UFO Day

I wrote the following after attending the UFO day but alas I did not publish it, so here goes...

While we are having sunshine the wind is very cool and the last couple of days it is nice for a brisk walk but not for working in. I have not spent any time in the garden in the last week but maybe today if the wind stays away.

I attended the UFO Day yesterday although I arrived mid morning due to other commitments but enjoyed the time with the ladies that chose to come and sew. I find the opportunity to focus on the task at hand without everyday distractions too good not to take advantage of. The companionship is lovely as well with the opportunities to see what others are working on and the ability to have a conversation about it. It is lovely seeing everyone at club, but you don't always get the opportunity to have conversations in a more relaxed manner.

I didn't think to get any photos yesterday as I was very busy making the most of the time that I had available to me. I chose to take the new BOM Home Coming Lane, as I got the pattern last week and are very eager to get this little beauty on the wall in the new front entrance. I will post a photo to show progress when there is some.

Cheers
Donna-Maree




No comments: