Friday, December 04, 2015

More from Whangamata

Yesterday I had a day out of the house visiting some of our beautiful countryside of New Zealand and I didn't get any photos as I was just enjoying being in the moment and the people I was with. I thought that this would be a good opportunity to catch up on some pics from the Whangamata show that I haven't shared yet. 

Annemaree's quilt by Margaret Wells, quilted by Christine Collins. 
really like this quilt, especially the large pieces and the graphics.

Diamonds and Crosses by Wendy Dowling
String quilts always just go and the pink makes this one pop.


Out of the Blue by Margaret Wells
I just love blues, and this looks great.

Moody Blues by Lyn Osmers, quilted by Christine Collins.
This is just striking.

There were several entries by Norma Ewart that just blew me away. The amount of work in them is  huge and they are just gorgeous.

Tranquility by Norma Ewart

Otahu View by Norma Ewart

Forever Friends by Norma Ewart

So there is some eye candy for you, probably enough for one more post. You might want to check back tomorrow for that one. Until then happy stitching everyone.

Donna-Maree








No comments: