Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Oh Christmas Trees...

Oh Christmas trees, oh Christmas trees....



The binding is going on this wallhanging today, right now!

It is a good feeling getting this done and dusted. Yesterday there was a lot of reverse sewing going on as I was experiencing trouble with my thread and machine combination. I persevered as that was the thread that I had started with and didn't want to change halfway through. I also know that my Janome handles that thread better too, but again I didn't want to stop to set up my sewezi table and Janome machine. I just want to get this quilt done!

I made the binding and sleeve yesterday, so getting this binding sewn on shouldn't take long and I can do the hand sewing tonight watching some television.

So what is under your needle today?

Donna-Maree

No comments: