Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Hexie progress

There are more hexies in this little project than what I had expected however it is very addictive!


This is the lining for my little bag although I have to say looking at it like this, it is looking bigger than I thought it would. I have checked with a completed bag and it is the right size. I am on the last row of hexies and the tips that I learnt at club last week are definitely helping. 

I have the hexies for the outside base done and just need to start sewing the rounds of hexies together for the outside and then the bag will be ready for putting together and finishing off. 

As much as I love summer, now that daylight saving has finished it is quite nice sharing the evenings with family and doing stitching by the light of the lamp and seeing some progress being made on some projects.

Until next time, happy stitching everyone.

Donna-Maree



No comments: