Thursday, May 10, 2012

Change of name...

Just a little update today...


Don't know if you noticed but there has been a slight change of name. 


I realised this morning that quilting isn't the only stitching that I do.  Bit of a light bulb moment, I know, but I have been doing more knitting than sewing just lately, and have requested even more knitting books from the public library - just to have a look through, you know how it is. So I thought it only fitting for the title to be 'Stitching at my place' as opposed to 'Quilting at my place', that way it covers everything.


We received a txt message from our eldest daughter early hours of this morning, to let us know that Bentley arrived in Perth without any mishaps. He was very eager to use a litter box after all of the hours that he was in a crate and on a plane.


Bentley grew a lot while he was with us as only 5-7 month old kittens can and Kelsey was surprised at just how much he had grown, especially his fur as he is starting to look like more of a cat than a kitten. Apparently he hadn't stopped purring either and probably won't for a while now that he is reunited with his mum. We had a peaceful sleep after that knowing that everything was as it should be. 


Anyway check back soon as I will have the photos of the scarves up. Plus I have stitching group tonight and club day this Saturday - so watch this space!


Happy stitching everyone


Donna-Maree



No comments: