Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Wednesday already...

Well I just can't believe that it is Wednesday already.


Little Bentley is flying out from Auckland today, with a ten hour flight to Perth, Australia to meet up with his mum and dad. Have a great flight Bentley and stay safe little one.


I haven't been doing much stitching of any kind just of late. Although I have finished knitting my scarf, I just need to tidy up the end threads. I will post a photo a bit later. I have started a second scarf which uses two different balls of wool in two colours and I am finding this very interesting. In the beginning it took a bit to get my head around what direction I was going in, but once I got that sorted I was away laughing. I will post a photo a bit later of that as well.


Anyway off to do some jobs around the house and maybe I just might be able to squeeze in a little bit of stitching ..... I seriously need some today.


Happy stitching everyone
Donna-Maree



No comments: