Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day everyone

Happy Mother's Day to you all. I hope that you are being spoilt today. 


So far I have had a cup of tea in bed (where I still am, to be honest), a handmade card from our youngest daughter and a dvd which was placed in a large box and then wrapped just so I wouldn't guess what it was. 


When asked what I would like for Mothers Day, my response was not to cook all day. "So then what do you want us to make?" My response was "surprise me". Isn't that the best part about not cooking, the not having to decide part.


Did I mention that both of the cats are curled up on the bed keeping me company. I won't be able to stay in bed long as it looks like a beautiful morning outside and at this time of the year it would be a crime to waste such a day.


Anyway have an awesome day and I will update this a little later.


See you then


Donna-Maree

No comments: