Saturday, May 26, 2012

This week...

Another week has just whizzed by - where are they going?


A friend and I went and saw 'The 5 year engagement' at the movies this last week. We really enjoyed it and boy did we laugh! If you get the opportunity, go and see it.


Wednesday was my mums birthday and we had a lovely lunch at her place that my sister and I sorted. My sister came up the day before and we surprised mum as she didn't know that my sister was coming. One of mums sisters came for lunch as well and talk about laugh. It was really neat having four women from two generations visiting together while sharing good food and having a really good time. This is the stuff that memories are made from. I don't think any of us will forget the day any time soon. Of course we had Wilson to keep us company - when he wasn't asleep that is!
As you can see here!

Here he is waking up, maybe.

I was really lucky that my sister was able to spend the rest of the week here and that we got to spend some fantastic quality time together. These opportunities don't happen very often and we appreciate them when we get them.

Until next time sis.
Happy stitching everyone.
Cheers
Donna-Maree



No comments: